- MRI data for weighted manifold alignment experiments, from Clough et al, IEEE T-PAMI, 2019.
- Realistic synthetic dynamic MR data, as used in Chen et al, TMI, 2017.
- T1-weighted 2D MR slice datasets during free breathing and breath holds used for validation of autoadaptive motion modelling technique, as published in Baumgartner et al, Medical Image Analysis, 2017.
- Volunteer echocardiography sequences used for validation of motion-based image registration technique, as published in Peressutti et al, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, 2016.
- Real MR and simulated PET data for respiratory motion correction as used in Balfour et al, Biomedical Engineering Online, 2015.
- Ultrasound/MR data for respiratory motion estimation during minimally invasive cardiac interventions, as used in Peressutti et al, Medical Image Analysis 2013.